|Regular Ticketshow details +||$0.00 (AUD)||Goes On Sale|
1 April 2023
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: 1 April 2023 10:25 am
Sales End: 19 June 2023 10:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
2023 WBG Music School
26 June 2023 - 2 July 2023
7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Enrolments will close at midnight on Thursday 22nd June 2023. For enrolments after that date please contact the administrators.
PLEASE NOTE: There will be NO catering of morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea this year due to COVID restrictions. Tea, coffee, milo, and cordial will be provided.
Read the following before completing the form.
- There will be no billeting of students this year
- One person per registration form. If you are registering multiple students, please complete separate forms.
- Due to up-front costs in running the Music School, no refund in fees will be issued once paid.
Enrolling in specific subjects
I understand that if I wish to enroll in the following subjects then I require Grade 5 theory as a prerequisite. A maximum of two will be offered in any given year. Exact subjects depend on numbers and staffing.
- Grade 6 Music Theory
- Arranging/Composition (minimum Grade 5 Theory prerequisite)
A Feature of the WBG Music School each year is the provision of specialised percussion tuition. Time is allocated every day to develop student’s reading skills and techniques on tuned and untuned percussion.
In order for the school to best cater to increasing enrolment levels, all students are expected to bring their own instruments, sticks, and mallets. Please note that a drum pad, snare drum (or kit), and a tuned percussion instrument (for melodic training) are the minimum requirement.
Please ensure that all of your equipment is clearly labeled with your name.
The following criteria must be met to enrol as a percussion student
- Must be 10 years and above the age
- Must have basic reading and writing skills
- Must play percussion in a band
- May be required to bring a drum kit to the Music Schoo
- Must have at least 2 pairs of drumsticks
- Must bring a music stand
- Must bring a set of earplugs
- A basic student model glockenspiel (with appropriate mallets) would be suitable for the tuned percussion component of the course.
- Please ensure that all of your equipment is clearly labeled with your name.
Please contact the School to enroll at email@example.com